miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2020

My best holiday


Hello again, i hope you are very well, today I am writing to tell you about the best holydays i have had.

In the summer of 2013 my parents wanted to buy a vehicle that they sold in the south of Chile, when my mother was travelin, she saw a sign that said that we were very close to Chiloe and she wanted to go and my father said yes, and we started our trip to Chiloe. 

I remember that we spent a week in Chiloe and then we returned to our home visitingmore places on the way like Puerto Varas, Valdivia, Pucon and many more, we spent 2 days in each place and did many things, such as rafting, canopy, we ate many delicious meals, and we saw really wonderful landspace. This is my favorite holidays because it was a very unexpected trip, entertaining, i knew many places and my parents was really united and happy, i like to remember how we laughed at anything, also my father died 1 year ago so these memories have become a treasure for me, and knowing that we have visited so many places together makes me feel very happy and complete.
That has been my best vacation, i hope you are very well, take care.I leave you photos of the places and my family in 2013. See you in the next post!<3

Puerto Varas
Chiloé

My family [2013]

Villarica


 

5 comentarios:

  1. those moments that are the most valuable to you ... they are unique, not everyone can have them, thank you for sharing something so beautiful c;

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can say, I think the south of chili is ridiculously beautiful, it is undeniable that you have good memories

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ooh,I went to Puertos Varas last year and It´s a veeery beautiful place (south of Chile in general is beautiful djdjdjd). Besides, your travel thrilled me a lot, so I hope you could repeat this and relive all your memories with the people you love <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The culture of chiloe is very interesting and the place is very beatiful

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Chiloé, I go there every summer

    ResponderEliminar

"English Language Challenges"

 Hello friends, I hope you had a great week. Today I am writing to tell you about "Challenges of the English language". During uni...