jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2020

My favory series

Hello everyone, how are you today? Today I will tell you about my favorite series.
My favorite series is dark. Dark is a science fiction suspen seseries created by Baran bo Odar and Jantje Friese.  Set in the fictional city of Winden (Germany), Dark follows the aftermath of the disappearance of a boy who It exposes the secrets and hidden connections between four families as they slowly unravel a sinister time travel conspiracy spanning three generations. Throughout the series, Dark explores the existential implications of time and its effects on human nature. The main characters are Martha played by Lisa Vitari and Jonas played by Louis Hofmann, who love each other and discover dark secrets that will unite them forever.
Many people say that they don't like this series because it seem tangled due to the large number of characters, but the truth is that once you understand the plot and recognize these characters yo fall completely in lov with it.
It really does have amazing theories and they are so connected to existing theories that if you love physics like I do, you will really feel drawn to this series. If you have already seen it tell me what is your favorite scene and if not I invite you to immerse yourself in the dark world of Dark.
See you in the next post, take care:)

Jonas and Martha

The God particle


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

"English Language Challenges"

 Hello friends, I hope you had a great week. Today I am writing to tell you about "Challenges of the English language". During uni...